This area lets you select a background image for the whole display device. If you prefer a color for the background you may change that color from the default white to another color in General Settings. Also if you prefer a color do not select an image for the background, if you already have an image for the background click Remove -> Save and Publish.
In The Dashboard of your site:
- Go to Appearance -> Customize -> Background Image
- Click Select Image
- Find your image
- Click Choose Image
- Click Save and Publish
- No Repeat – Only displays the image once.
- Tile – Displays the image over and over to cover the whole screen both vertically and horizontally.
- Tile Horizontally – Displays the image over and over horizontally but once once vertically.
- Tile Vertically – Displays the image over and over vertically but once once horizontally.
- Left – The image is displayed starting in the top left corner of the screen.
- Center – The image is displayed starting in the top center of the screen.
- Right – The image is displayed starting in the top right corner of the screen.
- Scroll – The image scrolls up and down with the page.
- Fixed – The image is fixed, doesn’t scroll, with the page.
When Done click Save and Publish