This area lets you Change the style/look of the Footer.
In The Dashboard of your site:
- Appearance -> Customize -> Footer
Minimum Height in Pixels You may select the minimum height of the Footer. The height will go higher as content exceeds that selected height. The minimum height will not go below 50px, to change that use Custom CSS in the Customizer.
Font Size in ’em’ This is a relative font size to it’s parent. You may go to 1/100 of a whole number, ex. 1.05em.
Font Color Select the Font Color you want to use.
Link Color Select the Font Link Color you want to use. Links are not underlined, to change that use Custom CSS in the Customizer.
- Color – Select if you want a color as the background.
- Transparent – Select if you want the Footer to have a transparent background.
- None – For most sites Transparent and None are the same.
Background Color If you choose the option Color for the Background Choice, this is where you select that color.
Margin Top This is the amount of space in pixels outside of the Footer from the top only.
Padding This is the amount of space in pixels inside of the Footer from the content. The format is 0px 0px 0px 0px exactly. Top Right Bottom Left. You can choose different numbers than 0.
Border Width Choose the width of the border. The format is 0px 0px 0px 0px exactly. Top Right Bottom Left. You can choose different numbers than 0. 0px 0px 0px 0px is no border on all sides.
Border Color Choose a border color of the Footer.
- Right – Your Content will start evenly on the left side.
- Center – Your Content will be centered.
- Right – Your Content will end evenly on the right side.
When Done click Save and Publish